Abstract submission ended on 31 July 2022. Thank you for your great interest!
The reviewer evaluation will be carried out and results will be announced by 31 August 2022.
Registration is Required
Presenters of abstracts accepted as oral, poster or video are required to register for the congress for their abstracts being included in the scientific program. The presenters shall cover their registration, accommodation or transportation expenses themselves. The registration deadline for abstract presenters will be notified with the evaluation results.
ABSTRACT PRESENTATION GUIDE
The abstracts accepted for ISUCRS will be presented as oral, selected video, selected poster going video and standard poster.
• Each oral presentation should be scheduled in 10 minute long; 7 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
• The presentation slides must be prepared in PowerPoint (.pptx, .ppt). Presentations in Keynote, Prezi or other format will not be supported.
• Please format your slides in 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio for best result. The format is landscape.
• Any media must be embedded within the presentation file.
• It is recommended that you use standard Windows PC font types such as Arial or Calibri.
Selected Video Presentation
• Each selected video presentation should be scheduled in 8 minute long; 5 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
• The narration / voiceover in the video should be muted for live presentation.
• The presentation slides (if there is) must be prepared in PowerPoint (.pptx, .ppt). Presentations in Keynote, Prezi or other format will not be supported.
• The video presentation should be embedded in the PowerPoint and your slides should be formatted in 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio for best result.
• It is recommended that you use standard Windows PC font types such as Arial or Calibri on slide texts.
Selected Poster and Poster Presentation
• The posters are required to be prepared and printed 70 cm in width and 90 cm in height.
• Please prepare your poster as title at the top, introduction at the upper left, finish with the recommendations at the lower right, with methods and results filling the central space.
• It is recommended that the poster (text and graphics) should be easily readable from a distance of about 2 meters. As athumb rule, the text should be readable if the poster is printed out on an A4 sheet (e.g. Arial >24points).
Ongoing Video Presentation
• Each video presentation should be maximum 5 minute long.
• The videos should have a cover slide, background information about the patient, planned procedure and the results.
• The video should have narration / voiceover.
• The video should be formatted in 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio for best result.
The best three abstracts in all presentation categories will be awarded.
|31st Biennial Congress of ISUCRS||1st ISUCRS Joint Nursing Congress|
|Oral Presentation||Poster Presentation||Video Presentation||Oral Presentation||Poster Presentation|
|1st Best||500 €||500 €||500 €||500 €||500 €|
|2nd Best||400 €||400 €||400 €||400 €||400 €|
|3rd Best||300 €||300 €||300 €||300 €||300 €|